Manifesto of a Sustainable Eco Surf School
Guarantee that we always share the most genuine and precious things about surf:
- Surfing is Soul, more than a sport that makes champions, it is a sport that can train interesting and interested young people who will be responsible for the future of our society and the planet;
- It is a way of being in life that leads us to our authentic nature – simple, joyful and friendly, surfing is Genesis.
- Surfing is Therapy because whenever we feel disoriented or discouraged, surfing helps us to reconnect and recharge with that vital energy of nature.
AND WHERE IS FUTURE TODAY?
Consequently, becoming aware that what has happened to us is also much of what has happened to other people and companies.
We want to make it easier for our students and clients the same as for ourselves.
Enjoying all the potential that Surf has to offer us in this way of being, this connection, this strength that stimulates us.
Currently, we are not satisfied with just being a successful surf school. We want to be “more than just another Surf School”. Not to distinguish ourselves from other schools. We believe we can contribute more. We work with people in nature and this formula has incredible potential!
In Future, we live the present today to contribute to a better future tomorrow. It is the right thing to do for ourselves. Guarantee our well-being, out of respect for nature which allows us to live life as we know it. But also for all the others who, in some way. Walk with us in this adventure which is living instead of surviving!
WHAT IS FUTURE PROPOSING THEN?
Firstly contribute as a company to a better world. Contribute to a more balanced and conscious society promoting the connection between people and nature. Sharing the teaching of Surfing as an enabler for your well-being, for your good vibes. This will inspire you and allows you to inspire those around you Little by little, becomes a growing and contagious positive spiral.
IN PRACTICE WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING?
- More and more “eco-friendly” surf lessons using recycled and/or natural material,
- Minimizing the impact of the deterioration of surf material on the environment;
- Regular environmental awareness actions for students, parents and tourists;
- Reservation of places for socially disadvantaged students and for students with excellent school performance;
- Free classes for the public with physical and/or cognitive specificities.
- Continuous financial support to non-profit social and environmental institutions, both local and international, through the donation of part of our profits.